Would you like to supercharge your way to passing your theory test? Take part in our Theory Test Training Day in Barnsley on 28th May from 10am-3pm for just £99.
Not sure what to expect? Here’s what our Theory Test Training Days include:
- We’ll get started with a brief introduction to the theory test and what to expect!
- Access and sign in to our fantastic online theory training program, our instructors will be on-hand to explain navigation through the online system to ensure you can get the most out of the training.
- We’ll explain all of the multiple choice categories on the theory test, with an overview and group exercise in one of the chosen categories.
- With our Hazard Perception Session, we’ll cover the various video clips and how to spot a developing hazard and how to gain maximum points.
- We’ll review the online Highway Code and show you how to dig deep and research the answers to the questions.
- Lunch Break
- During the afternoon session, we’ll have a brief Recap of the Hazard Perception and the Highway Code sessions.
- We’ll advise on how & when to book a theory test.
- The packed day will end with a debrief on what’s been covered and Q&A’s
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Book your space today as places are very limited due to the current social distancing guidelines.